Friday, October 23, 2009

The NFL All Pro Team of My Lifetime

I was listening to talk radio today and heard the usual debate as to who were the top 5 QBs of all time. Now I never saw Johnny Unitas play and I'm sure he was great, but I can't debate about someone I've never seen. The first NFL season I can remember was 1985 so I'm going to give you my All-Pro team over the past 24 years with the team that's most memorable. Let the debate begin:

OFFENSE

QB - Peyton Manning - Colts
BU - John Elway - Broncos
RB - Barry Sanders - Lions
BU - Walter Payton - Bears
BU - Bo Jackson - Raiders
FB - Mike Alstott - Bucs
BU - Lorenzo Neal - Chargers
WR - Jerry Rice - 49ers
WR - Terrell Owens - Cowboys
BU - Chris Carter - Vikings
TE - Tony Gonzalez - Chiefs
BU - Shannon Sharpe - Broncos
OG - Larry Allen - Cowboys
BU - Bruce Matthews - Oilers
OT - Anthony Munoz - Bengals
BU - Gary Zimmerman - Broncos
C - Dermontti Dawson - Steelers
BU - Mike Webster - Steelers

DEFENSE

DT - Warren Sapp - Bucs
BU - John Randle - Vikings
DE - Reggie White - Eagles
DE - Bruce Smith - Bills
BU - Michael Strahan - Giants
LB - Lawrence Taylor - Giants
LB - Ray Lewis - Ravens
BU - Junior Seau - Chargers
DB - Rod Woodson - Steelers
DB - Deion Sanders - Falcons
BU - Darrell Green - Redskins
S - Ronnie Lott - 49ers
S - Brian Dawkins - Eagles
BU - Ed Reed - Ravens


No comments:

Post a Comment